Groups & Schools
The museum is closed for renovation work from September 19, 2023 to March 19, 2024.
Group reservations will resume in January 2024.
The museum will reopen on March 20, 2024 with a new exhibition “Ingres and Delacroix. Artists’ objects.”
Call +33 (0)1 44 41 86 50 or send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time slot and find out more about group visiting conditions.
The Musée Eugène-Delacroix accommodates groups of visitors throughout the year. You are welcome to come as a self-guided group (with or without your own guide) or accompanied by an official guide of the museum (only in French)
- Self-guided groups: standard admission per person
- Groups with a guide (only in French): €110 (+ standard admission per person)
- School groups (only in French): self-guided group or accompanied by an official guide: Free
Reservations required for groups (7 to 20 visitors):
Call +33 (0)1 44 41 86 50 or email email@example.com
- Self-guided groups: time slots available every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (morning only).
- Groups with a guide (only in French):time slots available on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. and Fridays at 2:30 p.m.
- School groups (only in French):time slots available on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. and Fridays at 2:30 p.m.