Located at the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, on one of the most romantic squares in Paris, the Musée Delacroix offers a charming and intimate setting for your private events for a maximum of 80 guests.
The museum—consisting of the apartment, studio, and garden of painter Eugène Delacroix—is yours for a private visit; you can also enjoy the elegant charm of the private garden for a reception (400 m2 including a 100 m2 area that can be used to set up a tent or canopy), or organize a meal or professional gathering in the painter’s studio, where his works are on display (100 m2).
Several packages are available and can be combined with a private tour of the museum
- Dinner or cocktail reception in the studio (every night of the week):
- up to 80 guests for a cocktail reception: €8,000 excl. tax
- up to 40 guests for a seated dinner: €8,000 excl. tax Option of installing a tent (not supplied) in the garden.
- Buffet breakfast (Tuesday morning):
- up to 80 guests: €5,000 excl. tax
Technical expenses and security personnel costs Indicative price: between €1,000 and €2,000 excl. tax. These rates do not include additional event-related expenses such as catering, decoration, lecturers, tent rental, etc.
Download our brochure for information on private events and contact us for a custom quote. A dedicated team is available to study your project with you and find a tailored solution for the various Musée Eugène-Delacroix spaces.