- Full ticket price: €5
- Free: for visitors under the age of 18, 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein), university students and students of public art schools, teachers, members of the Friends of the Musée Eugène Delacroix and Friends of the Louvre, professional artists, journalists holding a press card, job-seekers, Carte Louvre Jeunes card-holders—and for everyone, the first Sunday of every month as well as July 14.
Due to the small size of the museum’s rooms, groups of up to 25 are admitted (including their guide); visits must be scheduled at separate times.
Reservations are required for groups of 7 people or more:
- By telephone: for groups with their guide +33 (0)1 40 20 51 77 / for self-guided groups: +33 (0)1 40 20 58 32
- By fax: +33 (0)1 40 20 58 24
- By mail: Paris, Musée du Louvre, group reservations for the Musée Delacroix, 57 Rue Saint-Roch, 75001 Paris, France.
Rates for group visits:
- Guided visits for groups, full price: €100
- Guided visits for groups, reduced price: €80 (Carte Louvre Jeunes card-holders, active teachers, students, job-seekers)
- Guided visits for schoolchildren: €53
- Workshop for groups of schoolchildren: €53
- Individual workshop, full price: €8.50
- Individual workshop, reduced price: €4.50 (under-18-year-olds, Carte Louvre Jeunes card-holders, job-seekers...)
The museum is not accessible to persons with disabilities, as there is a staircase, but no handrail or elevator.