The museum—consisting of the apartment, studio and garden of painter Eugène Delacroix—is yours for a private visit; you can also enjoy the elegant charm of the private garden for a reception (400 m2; including a 100m2 area that can be used to set up a tent or canopy), or organize a meal or professional gathering in the painter’s studio, where his works are exhibited (100m2).
Musée national Eugène Delacroix
6, rue de Furstenberg
Métro: Saint Germain-des-Prés ou Mabillon.
Tél : +33 (0)1 44 41 86 58 (or 59)
Several arrangements are available; these can be combined with a private visit of the museum.
Receptions in the painter’s studio, including the use of the garden
Every evening of the week :
- Cocktail: between 80 and 100 : €6,500, excluding tax
- Cocktail : up to 80 guests : €6,000, excluding tax
- Seated dinner: up to 40 guests : €6,000, excluding tax
Tuesday, half-day :
- Up to 50 guests : €3,000, excluding tax
Tuesday morning :
- Between 80 and 100 : €3,500 including tax
- Up to 80 guests : €3,000, excluding tax
- Cocktail: up to 80 guests : €6,000, excluding tax
- Seated lunch: up to 40 guests : €6,000, excluding tax
Receptions in the garden, under a tent (or canopy) Capacity: cocktail: 100 guests; seated dinner: 60 guests
The garden of the Musée Delacroix (400 m2, including a 100m2 area that can be used to set up a tent or canopy) can be used for receptions every night of the week, as well as Tuesday throughout the day. Prior arrangements must be made to set up a tent : €7,000, excluding tax
Additional costs for expenses and security personnel :
Rates: from €500 to €2000, excluding tax.
These rates do not include additional expenses such as catering services, decoration, lecturers, tent rental, etc.